Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
Sort
  • Most recent
  • Most views
  • Most likes
  • Most replies
  • Oldest First

• 4/18/24
    Thank you to everyone who joined, asked questions, and shared additional pointers in today's workshop, 10 Text Mode Tips in Adobe Workfront with the Customer Success team! Text mode raises a lot of questions, so I'm glad we were finally able to deliver a session on this most-requested topic. If you ...

Type

Discussions

Views

Replies

• 5/2/24
    Hi! In the Users section, I am trying to see what subgroups users belong two but I am only getting the option to see Home group which ultimately is the "main" group the subgroups below to.  Any suggestions on Views or Groupings that can be adjusted? Thank you!

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/2/24
    Hello, we created a completed project report to show projects completed in a specific year.  Filter looks like thisPortfolio IDCompletion date Between 1/1/24 - 12/31/24Project Status equals complete.  The problem is that if a job from a previous year is opened and then closed again, that project wil...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/2/24
    Hello! I would love to hear how your team uses Project Sponsors.Background: I project manage for an in-house marketing team. Wondering if this could be a solution for us to automate project requesters to get updates about a project without me having to remember to loop them in on any major changes (...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/2/24
    Does anybody know if typeahead custom fields to be able to pick users are on the roadmap? Where would anyone be able to see if they are likely to be introduced?

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/2/24
    Hello, I am trying around for hours now and I do not find a way to solve this: I need to report the amount of tasks a specific group of users worked on in the last month.The users all have a specific domain in their email address. As there are fields lastUpdateDate and lastUpdatedBy, my first idea w...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/1/24
    My team has a personal queue, however they can not tell when I project was assigned to them at a glance.Is there a way to create a reports that shows the date I assigned the task or they claimed the task? I need them to work on jobs they've had the longest first - not by due dates.

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/1/24
    Thank you so much to Andy Hess (@AndyHess) and Karlton Harrison (@Karlton_Harrison) for sharing their Fusion expertise with us yesterday!  Andy gave an overview about Fusion Operations, how to quantify them, and how to optimize them. You can check out the on-demand recording here and the presentatio...

Type

Discussions

Views

Replies

• 5/1/24
    Hi Workfront Friends! I'm looking for some text mode assistance. We have a series of projects, all of which contain a task for "Initial Launch". When viewing a report of all of these projects, I would love to be able to have a column with the Planned Start Date of the "Initial Launch" task for each ...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/1/24
    Hi, we have a team that is viewing a project report of all open video projects on a certain team. They want to be able to view or group the report by who on the video team is working on the request. the video team member is not the project owner or project sponsor. Is there a way to view this inform...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/1/24
    What task constraint should I use if I want a date to mimic the date of another task? For example - setting up an email deployment date, they want it to go out the same day as the event - one hour. I want the task to lock into the same date as the event. Thank You! Deb

Type

Questions

Views

Replies