Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
Sort
  • Most recent
  • Most views
  • Most likes
  • Most replies
  • Oldest First

• 5/17/24
    Hey all, Not really a question but in response to a lot of posts re. REPLACE() not working as expected, thought I'd share this:REPLACE({value}," ", "\u200B") \u200B removes character spaces in {value} Thanks to @Doug_Den_Hoed__AtAppStore for the steer Hope this helps! Andy

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/16/24
    Hi WF users, I'm modifying an existing Form to show the total number of hours logged against a project.I am aware that this data is already available via the Hours Tab, or can be obtained through a report. However, for convenience sake I want to be able to see it in a Custom Form. I found the Field ...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/16/24
    How can we add a character limit in our text fields? Is this even possible?

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/16/24
    I'm curious what budgeting/expense software you all may be using to automatically feed budgets, invoices, expenses into Workfront with. Our expenses software is SAP Concur. We are trying to avoid making Workfront a system of record for the costs associated with a project since that information shoul...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/16/24
    Is it possible to enable RTE for the comment? The business demand is having the ability to highlight the texts.  

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/16/24
    For the notification "Task Pending Approval: xyz", where could I change the Description?

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/16/24
    Hi All,I need to make a tweak to a project schedule I was given.  The original schedule has my team's task (task 27) with a basic Finish-Start predecessor of the task before it (task 26):However, after some clarification, I've learned that task 27 (a) can begin after task 24 is complete; and (b) wil...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/16/24
    Description - Workfront allows you to attach files in the Updates section of an object (Allow users to add images in updates setting must be turned on), the attachment shows in the update feed.  However, the document is not saved in the source object Documents tab. Why is this feature important to y...

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 5/16/24
    How can I create a Workfront Proof using Fusion. The proof link will be a field on workfront side. I want to use that link to create the proof, and proof to show up in the documents section. 

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/16/24
    How can I make updates to the parent task status? Currently, I can not make updates to the parent task status since there are subtasks. I am getting the error, "this field is automatically calculated by the system". I am want to be able to manually make updates to parent task status even when there ...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies