Welcome to the Workfront Community! We’re glad you’re here. Here are a few tips to get started:
1. Sign in at https://community.workfront.com/ using your login credentials.
2. Fill out your profile. We want to get to know you! You can upload a picture, update your bio, integrations and Workfront use cases. Completing your profile will improve your community experience and help other Workfront users find you in the Advanced Search Directory.
- Are you you a Workfront SSO user? Use your community account. If you don't have a specific Community account, please reach out to support by calling 844-306-4357. EMEA customers: +44 1256 274200
- Don't use SSO with your Workfront account? Use your existing Workfront credentials to login. Your subdomain at the very beginning of your Workfront URL (eg: your company.my.workfront.com)
- If you aren't sure what type of account you have, contact our Support team to have an account created for you by calling 1.844.306.4357.
- You may also visit this FAQ page for further assistance.
3. Customize your profile settings. Start by finding My Account in your member profile. From here, you can set up how you want to receive emails from the community, determine your privacy settings, edit the signature that appears under your discussion posts, and more. If you have any questions about what a certain setting means, please email the Community Manager for help!PRO TIP: We recommend subscribing to receive emails as a Daily Digest or Consolidated Daily Digest—you will receive a single email each day summarizing the topics in your community. You can also get emails in Real Time—perfect for the community's power users or anyone who likes up-to-the-minute alerts on what's going on.
4. What now? It's time to join the conversation!
- Let us know you’re here. Say hello and share what you are hoping to gain by participating.
- Ask questions. What do you want to know more about? There's someone out there with the answer.
- Share ideas. Is there a topic you want to discuss? How about a lesson you've learned that might help fellow users? Start a discussion thread to give others a peek inside your world or to demonstrate your expertise on a topic.
- Spread knowledge. Upload useful resources to the community library, check out what others have uploaded, and keep the sharing going.
- Give feedback. Use your knowledge and experience to answer other users' questions. For any announcements, please post in this Announcements Thread. If you have submitted an idea in the Idea Exchange and you'd like to promote that in the community, please post it in the Idea Exchange Promotion thread.