Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
Sort
  • Most recent
  • Most views
  • Most likes
  • Most replies
  • Oldest First

• 5/20/24
    I'm curious to hear if other customers are experiencing increased latency and instability issues with Workfront. Besides pages taking forever to load, last week's update was a mild nightmare for us. On Wednesday, we had scores of users submit tickets that they were unable to view proofs. Zapping cac...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/20/24
    It is a huge inefficiency that we cannot bulk edit like items on template tasks in multiple templates. For example, I want to bulk edit a value on the same task custom form in multiple template tasks/across multiple templates. I pull all of the tasks in a template task report, select the several I ...

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 5/17/24
    I'm trying to build a task report with the filter below.  The Home Team in bold is causing the filter to fail but the api explorer shows that the references are valid.  Am I trying to go across too many tables? DE:Key Date=YesDE:Key Date_Mod=inproject:convertedOpTaskOriginator:homeTeamID=61006659003...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/17/24
    Templates and process management could be streamlined by allowing for system individual roles to be assigned to a task, similar to how you can apply these to a task approval.     As an organization, we are looking at ways to make creation of templates and general process design more efficient, such ...

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 5/17/24
    Hi WF users! Hope you can give some insights if there is a way to link an Outlook Email Distribution List to Workfront. I know how teams works in WF, but updating the list every time there's is a new joiner can be hard to track. SO it will be helpful if outlook distribution list gets updated with ne...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/17/24
    Hi Community! This is a bit of a long shot but I am testing the tableau - workfront data connection via snowflake and I'm trying to build a few simple visualizations. Perhaps I'm just not familiar enough with tableau yet, but I am not understanding how to add custom fields from my data source if I w...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/17/24
    Hey all, Not really a question but in response to a lot of posts re. REPLACE() not working as expected, thought I'd share this:REPLACE({value}," ", "\u200B") \u200B removes character spaces in {value} Thanks to @Doug_Den_Hoed__AtAppStore for the steer Hope this helps! Andy

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/16/24
    Hi WF users, I'm modifying an existing Form to show the total number of hours logged against a project.I am aware that this data is already available via the Hours Tab, or can be obtained through a report. However, for convenience sake I want to be able to see it in a Custom Form. I found the Field ...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/16/24
    How can we add a character limit in our text fields? Is this even possible?

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/16/24
    I'm curious what budgeting/expense software you all may be using to automatically feed budgets, invoices, expenses into Workfront with. Our expenses software is SAP Concur. We are trying to avoid making Workfront a system of record for the costs associated with a project since that information shoul...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies