Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
Sort
  • Most recent
  • Most views
  • Most likes
  • Most replies
  • Oldest First

• 5/7/24
    With over 20K users in our instance we often get asked to auto add Time Off to a Users Time sheet, especially when people are on 5 days+ leave at a time. They would still need approving/checking but something so small would make a huge impact to our teams.

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/7/24
    As is:The Task Constraint setting of new tasks can only be influenced indirectly using the Start Date setting, as follows:Based on the Project Planned Date -> "As soon as possible"Today -> "Start No Earlier Than (today)" Desired:For our Group Admins it would be useful to be able to set Task constrai...

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 5/7/24
    When I am trying to create a new request, no options are appearing in the "Request Type" drop down. Can anyone help me fixing this? TIA  

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/7/24
    Description - Allow thumbnail to be shown in task list (on a project) for documents uploaded to a taskWhy is this feature important to you - Since Workfront is not supporting bulk editing, bulk approval, etc. on documents, we are using tasks to represent each document on a project. That way, we can ...

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 5/7/24
    Dear community, There is a challenge when adjusting the "Start date" and "End date" of a task in the Workload balancer. Currently, Summary panel customisation only affects the tasks that are assigned to the logged-in user. Instead, we would like to have this improved in a way that mentioned customis...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/7/24
    Dear community, I would like to report the following - when duplicating tasks in Workfront, predecessors are not being copied. In other words, a user has to add predecessors to duplicated tasks again which requires additional manual work and reduces the quality and purpose of the "duplicate task" fu...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/6/24
    Hi Team, We've been working on fetching data from a report via the Workfront API, but have encountered some challenges. Here's a breakdown of the situation: API Endpoint 1:Endpoint:  https://domain.my.workfront.com/attask/api/v15.0/report/search?ID=65d8d1ac001xxxxxxxxxxxx&fields=*,definition​  Respo...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/6/24
    I have a specific queue topic that routes to a board.  The connected card pulls in the description field, but not the priority field.  Does anyone know if this is possible through out-of-the-box functionality? Thank you in advance,Melanie 

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/6/24
    Hello,  I have an array with two elements and another field with an element (1) and I´d like to merge both in a single array I mean, an array which contains three elements. Could you help me and tell me which module and/or function will do that for me? I attach a screenshot. Thank you 

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/6/24
    It would assist our Resource Managers if the Workload Balancer could appear in the left panel of the portfolio view as it does in project view.With the current available filters in the Workload Balancer we can’t reduce the people results down to what we want to see, so seeing only the tasks and assi...

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies