Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
Sort
  • Most recent
  • Most views
  • Most likes
  • Most replies
  • Oldest First

• 4/18/24
    Thank you to everyone who joined, asked questions, and shared additional pointers in today's workshop, 10 Text Mode Tips in Adobe Workfront with the Customer Success team! Text mode raises a lot of questions, so I'm glad we were finally able to deliver a session on this most-requested topic. If you ...

Type

Discussions

Views

Replies

• 4/30/24
    Is it possible to swap out a regular text field with a new rich text field across all reports in our group without going one by one? We have a lot of reports using the old field and if I don't have to go through them one by one to make the update that would be amazing. I do have a report that lets m...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 4/30/24
    Description -Why is this feature important to you - The visuals in Workfront under the Gantt section are not visually easy to work with.  Right now my team will use Microsoft project to get the visual and because it is easier to set up the project and then upload into Workfront.  Why should we have ...

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 4/30/24
    Description - Would love to have the option to pin and unpin a certain update to the top of the updates thread. This would allow for easy visibility on the most up to date items, etc. Would also love the option to filter updates by date, time, etc. to quickly search through and locate a certain upda...

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 4/30/24
    Hi WF Community, I can't recall, can you subtract two aggregated values in a grouped report, or do I need to do this via a calculated field? For example: Thanks,Nick

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 4/30/24
    Several members of our team have expressed frustration that when they click on a task from their MyTasks dashboard, it goes directly to the task, and they have lost the dashboard. Is there a way to force the tasks to open in a new window, keeping the dashboard visible (without clicking the back butt...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 4/30/24
    Is there a way to create an 'approved with changes' in Workfront approvals so that the approval doesn't get triggered again the second time someone completes the task? We're not using the proof workflows. Ex: Creative marks done on the task --> task status complete - pending approvalDirector rejects...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 4/30/24
    Description -We'd really like to be able to lock down the ability to delete proof comments from certain users.  Why is this feature important to you -We have our Compliance teams beginning to use Workfront and would love to be able to "lock down" this particular ability to meet regulatory requiremen...

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 4/30/24
    Hey all,Apologies if this has already been covered but I can't find anything. I have a report, that's grouped by the client's budget (brought in from request field), this is either empty, £0 or £XXI would like this to be just two groups.Group 1: empty or £0 budgetGroup 2: is more than £0Tried my han...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 4/30/24
    Description - Allow Powerpoint Proofs to show speaker notesdWhy is this feature important to you - We work with a number of project using PowerPoints that need to be reviewed in the native format with speaker notes. WF doesn't currently have the ability to upload a PPT in its native format and be ab...

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 4/30/24
    We have a team looking to capture external vendor hours.  We don't have the external vendors in Workfront so the main point person is logging the time under their user account.  We have offered the solution to log it under a different hour type called "Vendor Time" so they can filter but they want t...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies