Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
Sort
  • Most recent
  • Most views
  • Most likes
  • Most replies
  • Oldest First

• 5/16/24
    Description - Workfront allows you to attach files in the Updates section of an object (Allow users to add images in updates setting must be turned on), the attachment shows in the update feed.  However, the document is not saved in the source object Documents tab. Why is this feature important to y...

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 5/16/24
    How can I create a Workfront Proof using Fusion. The proof link will be a field on workfront side. I want to use that link to create the proof, and proof to show up in the documents section. 

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/16/24
    How can I make updates to the parent task status? Currently, I can not make updates to the parent task status since there are subtasks. I am getting the error, "this field is automatically calculated by the system". I am want to be able to manually make updates to parent task status even when there ...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/16/24
    We are looking for customization in sorting/viewing our updates. Specifically, Project > Updates can be hard to navigate through/follow and with multiple email notifications coming through on the same project it is hard to click to the actual thread and sometimes results in scrolling/starting a new ...

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 5/16/24
    Description:Update the functionality so that when multiple teams are assigned to a task, every team receives a notification when the task is ready to begin. The current functionality only notifies the first team that is assigned to the task. Looking at this screenshot, the Digital Imaging Team was n...

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 5/16/24
    Is there anyway to run a report of Fusion activity? For example,  I'd like to know across all of our scenarios: How many operations for each scenario by month, or ... how many times was this scenario kicked off? Are there any tools I can use to do this?

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/16/24
    Consider changing the To-Do widget so that it creates issues rather than tasks since oftentimes a to-do is a short, simple item to accomplish. Additionally, consider allowing editing the task project details since it's considered best practice for a project to belong to a portfolio.

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 5/16/24
    I noticed recently that with the New Commenting Experience, it appears you cannot notify / tag / @ mention a team member from the Task or Issue Summary panel. Why was this functionality removed and are there any plans to add it back? I reviewed the documentation but didn't see this specific function...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/16/24
    The My Tasks dashboard no longer displays red or green for my tasks. How can I fix this display? We depend on those visual triggers to know when a task is ready to start.

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/16/24
    Hello, We are having Workfront migrated into the Adobe Admin Console next month. One of the questions that we are having difficulty around is SSO (single sign on). Workfront has SSO in my organisation.All other Adobe Products do not. I would like to understand the impact of migration - we do not wan...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies