Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
Sort
  • Most recent
  • Most views
  • Most likes
  • Most replies
  • Oldest First

• 5/16/24
    Consider changing the To-Do widget so that it creates issues rather than tasks since oftentimes a to-do is a short, simple item to accomplish. Additionally, consider allowing editing the task project details since it's considered best practice for a project to belong to a portfolio.

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 5/16/24
    I noticed recently that with the New Commenting Experience, it appears you cannot notify / tag / @ mention a team member from the Task or Issue Summary panel. Why was this functionality removed and are there any plans to add it back? I reviewed the documentation but didn't see this specific function...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/16/24
    The My Tasks dashboard no longer displays red or green for my tasks. How can I fix this display? We depend on those visual triggers to know when a task is ready to start.

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/16/24
    Hello, We are having Workfront migrated into the Adobe Admin Console next month. One of the questions that we are having difficulty around is SSO (single sign on). Workfront has SSO in my organisation.All other Adobe Products do not. I would like to understand the impact of migration - we do not wan...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/15/24
    Hello! As the 3rd party gas CTA Account Manager, I had a CTA reach out on behalf of our mutual clients. The question they posed is:     One of our customers has informed us that PG&E communicated upcoming changes that may affect prior access, mentioning that the access would need to be reauthorized....

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/15/24
    Description -Why is this feature important to you - Analytics help leadership understand the positive impact workfront has on our organization. How would you like the feature to work - I would like to build reports or dashboards with information pulled from enhanced analytics, so leaders can see the...

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 5/15/24
    I am currently working through our oversized catalogue of statuses and I can't figure something out for the life of me. It's probably super obvious and I'm just missing it.We have a number of Projects with the Status: Active. When I go into Project Preferences - Statuses - Project = there is no stat...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/15/24
    I am a power user/resource hog in Fusion. I perform 10s of thousands of operations and frequently need to move around 100s of MBs if files. As such, I run out of your paltry 1GB of memory frequently. I am informed by Support that there is no way to monitor the current memory usage while running a Fu...

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 5/15/24
    How can I use Workfront Fusion to setup a scenario where Custom form fields are passed down to subtasks with the same custom form? I have a parent task with a filled out custom form, I want the subtasks to have the custom form information on them. 

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/15/24
    Are there pros and cons to having multiple request queues? We have one main request queue with many topic groups by team and another smaller queue for confidential requests. A new team is requesting a different (more complex) request queue set up that would require another separate queue. Is there a...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies