Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
Sort
  • Most recent
  • Most views
  • Most likes
  • Most replies
  • Oldest First

• 5/3/24
    Has anyone created a column to show the remaining planned labor costs for a project using statuses? I want to see what the planned labor cost is for the whole project regardless of the task status in one column and in another column see the remaining planned labor costs of non completed tasks. Not u...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• Has anyone incorporated vendor selection into projects in WF? I would love to see a tab for Vendor Selection where you can capture all the vetting you did for the project. I am wondering if scorecards would suffice but seems like it won't offer enough flexibility for the process. I would love to hea...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/3/24
    "FTE" and "Work Time" fields on our user objects can be more than 2 decimals places (e.g: work time  = 0.8108). However, standard user reporting will not display the full number, the best achieved is "0.81” as none of the available value format options achieve the desired result.This can be achieved...

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 5/3/24
    Description - Today I learned from the Grant access to projects | Adobe Workfront article that you can create rules based on when a user of that Access Level creates a project. It would be amazing to have a comparable function for Tasks.Why is this feature important to you - When working with vendor...

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 5/3/24
    Hi! We are looking for best practices/guidelines on assigning tasks to multiple users. We recently rolled out collaboration across our organization, meaning that anyone/everyone can participate in the steps needed to complete a request/project, and have found some challenges when a task is assigned ...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/3/24
    We have limited options for accessing data points in typeahead custom form fields in standard mode reporting. Examples:On Task report creation with typeahead fields .Task Resource Pool and .TaskResourceManagerImage 1: Filter field picker - We can only use the ID of those records.Image 2: Column fiel...

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 5/3/24
    Description - I have created a report to pull historical data on custom fields that their format is Rich text, however the report is not showing data (the fields show empty in the report). As the WF support advised:  "What happens normally when you set those fields to be tracked is that it will post...

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 5/3/24
    I have a task report with a custom column that isn't populating for me.  It's a custom field, I believe, name TDM PC 1:Name.  I took this field from the project list.  Is there a way to make this column populate?  If I need to make a custom column, what code do I need to add? Thanks.

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/3/24
    We were testing the new Environment Promotion Beta.It's a great now tool to bring data to another systemAs we have a 2nd PROD system for performance testing using a different domain, we would highly appreciate to use the new feature here as well. Unfortunately this is currently not possible crossdom...

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 5/2/24
    I've inherited a system with a lot of manual processes. I'm working to streamline some items. However, I haven't found any resource material on converting an Issue into a Program.Is it possible to convert an issue to a Program?

Type

Questions

Views

Replies