Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
Sort
  • Most recent
  • Most views
  • Most likes
  • Most replies
  • Oldest First

• 4/18/24
    Thank you to everyone who joined, asked questions, and shared additional pointers in today's workshop, 10 Text Mode Tips in Adobe Workfront with the Customer Success team! Text mode raises a lot of questions, so I'm glad we were finally able to deliver a session on this most-requested topic. If you ...

Type

Discussions

Views

Replies

• 4/18/24
    Hi,I am hoping somebody can provide some light.1.Before, from this “New Request” form shown below, with “Pricing Operations Requests” already selected, we can get the link by clicking the “Share Path” button on the top right of the form and be able to share that link to others and the link will get ...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 4/18/24
    Hi All, I wanted to know if anyone has ever tried to capture a task status (timestamp) on timesheet report? For example, have status of task display on a report when the time was entered to the task. 

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 4/18/24
    Hi there, complicated question I've been working on with my Adobe team and my internal team.Our organization (an advertising agency) is relatively new into our Workfront adoption and are still struggling with: a) estimating planned hours on projects accurately and b) keeping our Workfront projects u...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 4/18/24
    We are trying to switch from the enhanced connector to the native integration between AEM and Workfront.  We know OOTB that the new folders that get created all go in one location in AEM. We are trying to use Fusion to create the new folders automatically in AEM which we have been successful in, how...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 4/18/24
    Hello! I can't seem to get projects organized alphabetically within a grouping.  Anyone know how to make that happen?

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 4/18/24
    We would like updated Documentation built for Search shortcuts (parameters when typing directly within the search bar) within Workfront, like using AND or OR or quotation marks or any ways we can help narrow down in that search bar without using Advanced Search since it is typically slow. We are awa...

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 4/18/24
    Hello,I've noticed, surprisingly, that the Task Details Overview doesn't show the assignee's information. To address this, I created a custom field in our task forms, but the only available option is "{assignedToID}". I know how to convert an ID to a name in reports, but how can this be done in the ...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 4/18/24
    Description - We would like all custom fields to have a check box that denotes "System Admin Only" can update. We want this to appear on existing and future fields created. We want to be able to select this during and after a new custom field is created. We want a System Admin to go into a custom fi...

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 4/18/24
    Is it possible to report on request queues that have multiple levels of Topic Groups? If so, how do you identify each individual level? Any help is appreciated

Type

Questions

Views

Replies