Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
Sort
  • Most recent
  • Most views
  • Most likes
  • Most replies
  • Oldest First

• 5/13/24
    Description - Is there a way to show all active users on a proof in Workfront similar to how Microsoft Onedrive let's you see other active users when sharing and working on Xcel, Word or PPT documents? OR can we build in a warning prior to uploading a new proof that someone is actively currently wor...

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 5/13/24
    I have a report with a column for start date for projects.  However, it's showing everything, even projects that are over.  I saw that I can use a filter to pull dates "greater than" but it looks like I have to put in a specific date.  Is there a filter that I can create in the report that only show...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/13/24
    A nice feature would be to allow for users to expand a breadcrumb trail and keep it expanded when navigating around... keep it sticky! This would mean users would not have to keep pressing the more option to view to see the same thing!  

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 5/13/24
    We work with an internal ad agency; having worked in creative agencies before, I very much understand the need to work quickly and under tight timelines.  As our company expands, our creative team has made it this year's goal to bring together their offshore partners and work as one agency.  As Work...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/13/24
    Hi Community,I have a client that wants to see who is reviewing proofs and who is contributing. Ideally, against each version of a proof they want to see who's opened, commented and approved (not just total numbers but against each person). Similar to what is available when we get an email update as...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/13/24
    Hello, Is anyone else experiencing projects missing from the search results when using the standard search function? Thanks William

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/13/24
    Of the various license types, which ones may enter time to a task on a project?

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/13/24
    Hi,  We are in the middle of integrating Workfront with AEM so that the completed assets will be uploaded into AEM. Along with the assets, we also want to map the fields / meta data that we have on document levels to AEM fields.  What we are noticing is that the value of the fields in Workfront will...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/10/24
    Curious to know if others manage packaging artwork at a component level (ie, primary packaging, secondary packaging, carton, label, etc.) within a project and if so, how they're managing it.  We're moving project management ownership from an external agency to in house and assessing level to manage ...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/10/24
    I'm wondering if I can add a column to a report that a user can enter a date and one that a user can enter a Yes or No answer.  Is that possible to do in a report?  I've tried looking in the documentation but I can't find anything.

Type

Questions

Views

Replies